I'm not saying I disagree, although I wouldn't put it quite like that, but care to elaborate?
The devs might be able to actually do something about it if you can provide more constructive feedback.
I understand that SWF being different ranks cant be avoided, but when majority is solo queued the ranks should be more tight. If you’re purple ranks, stay within purple and so on.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nice ted talk
Lol thanks! ^_^
I'm not saying I disagree, although I wouldn't put it quite like that, but care to elaborate?
The devs might be able to actually do something about it if you can provide more constructive feedback.
I understand that SWF being different ranks cant be avoided, but when majority is solo queued the ranks should be more tight. If you’re purple ranks, stay within purple and so on.
Who left this broken record playing?