DC kinda gets crazy
I know its a topic for long time now. But since the new rank reset and the matchmaking I cant barely play a normal match till the end. I play solo surv and killer on console. As surv my mates dc or die on first hook without even trying. If the survs dominate the killer dc even close to endgame with several hooks and good points earned. The only games I can play as survivor are the games the killer dominates and I have to deal with 3 v 1 from the start. Im forced to play more killer to get a normal game and I have to play reaaaaally soft so no one dcs'. I have the feeling its worse than ever. Am I the only one witnessing this? Did I just have unlucky days playing DbD?
And I didnt even mention the change of the games due to the archive. It feels like a mess atm. Mby Im only exhausted idk.
Comments
No, it's pretty much the norm. I would guess maybe 1/3 games a survivor DC's the first time they go down, handing me a free 3-4k. Or, from there, literally every survivor DCs and then I depip.
They need to up the punishment imo. If you can't handle losing, don't play the game. It screws over the other survivors way too much. At least if they have the decency to kill themselves on hook I get my perk procs and BBQ stack.
yeah my thoughts. With dc everyone gets an unfun game and lately its really obvious. I played 5 surv games today and not one without a dc. I even had a oni in a 1 v 3 match due to a dc at the beginning. After a chase with him he dced too. like #########
I had in the last days 2, maybe 3 dcs.
That's not much imo. But maybe it is because I play most of the time killers that are not known for being "strong". So, I guess nobody makes a "panic-dc" just because he sees my killer somewhere running around.
You are blessed. Idk even know if its because of the rank or because I play on console or whatever. I mainly play huntress without addons and get quite a lot of dc.
Uh... So blessed I am not :).
In exchange to that, I often run into either swfs, or well equipped survivors.
Hardly survivors that I would see on the same skill-level as me, but that is ok. Only with better enemies I can by myself getting better. That is the hard truth :|.
Well we all have to deal with them. I see it like you. You can only learn and get better ^^