Devs! about plague! Open secret!
What Plague speak in main menu and when make memento mori??Who know?Thank u :D
What Plague speak in main menu and when make memento mori??Who know?Thank u :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Course they know
They made up that language
But they didn’t make it up it’s an actual language though dead that is
Wait is that sumerian?
Klaatu... Barada... N....*Cough cough* ....
It's an ancient and dead language, so most likely no accurate translation exists.
It's Sumerian. They didn't make it up.
ok Sumerian but what mean this phrases?
Dude! It's
Klaatu VERATA N...*cough cough*
In my defense I haven't seen that movie since the early 90s, I had to go to IMBD and copy it off the quote pages really quick and that is what it says on there lol.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106308/characters/nm0132257
The 'barada' version is from The Day The Earth Stood Still. Just googled. fantasy alien language they referred to in Army of Darkness
its top secret!but interesting!
idk know not know but some actor record voice and said this words.if actor said this that he know what word he said,if this words were found then devs know what mean this words. I perfect investigator :D
She says " cleanse you bastard! I dare you!"
@Weck ok. but wanna know original version :D