monstrous mayhem
first try, with clown...and drunk, on rin's map...clown is top tier🙄
first try, with clown...and drunk, on rin's map...clown is top tier🙄
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
HEY, don't be clowning around with the booze now. Keep it up and I'll have to send the Cannibal after your clown, he says he tastes funny though.
Clown's too saturated in alcohol...the cannibal would need an insta liver transplant...
Is there a trick to it? I tried for two days and finally I hooked two in the basement side-by-side yet it did not complete it and I had monstrous shrine up.
I hooked Twice in a row with trapper but still it doesn't count... first try 2 hooked survivors, on second time all four survivors and yet it doesn't count... :(
Having the same issue. I've done the challenge at least 5 times and it just will not give it to me.
Hey thats funny I just tried it tonight and it didn't work. Hooked all 4 survivors in the basement with Monstrous Shrine on and everything and still no luck. Is the challange bugged?
Same problem just now. Got 3 on basement hooks at the same time, no dice.
Has anyone figured this out? I'm still having the issue...
Report it to bug section guys
Not working for me either. I tried with my basement boys: trapper and hag.