Change proposition for mori (Nerf and buff)

Hello,

I wanted to suggest a change to mori. I found them fine like this but i think it would solve the "tunneling" complain of some player and add more ... tension to the game.

Here is my proposal :

=> Buff : the mori can be use without any hook condition ONLY during the end game.

=> Nerf : the mori require at least the second hook stage to be use on a survivor.

Comments

  • yes, but i always saw a decent suggestion charges like devour 4-5 hooks then a mori is possible for anyway stops tunneling etc.

  • @MADPEPPERONI said:

    yes, but i always saw a decent suggestion charges like devour 4-5 hooks then a mori is possible for anyway stops tunneling etc.

    I would totally agree IF the gamecore were balance in the first place. But at the current time i would say no.

    Also 4 hook could also mean that you can 1 hook all survivors and kill them straigth away.