So, when dedicated servers for console?
Dedicated servers have been out for PC for months now, why can they hurry for console? It takes forever to find a game and there are tons of connection errors and lag
Dedicated servers have been out for PC for months now, why can they hurry for console? It takes forever to find a game and there are tons of connection errors and lag
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I understand the frustration, really I do, I wish we had them as well, but I'd much rather have the dedicated servers working decently once they come over.
Im pretty sure dedicated servers are fine in PC and they solved most of the hitboxes problems (even though we have the same hitboxes problems on console but we don't have dedicated servers). So I don't know why the wait.