Judith's Tombstone Fun
What is the common opinion about this item?
Managed to get myself 2 unfortunate survivors in the first 2 minutes of a game, one directly after the other. I was laughing my ass off
What is the common opinion about this item?
Managed to get myself 2 unfortunate survivors in the first 2 minutes of a game, one directly after the other. I was laughing my ass off
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's fine.
Fun unique add-on not a competitive add-on a truly great meme add on with a unique play style and build whats not to love.
Survivors will hate you for sure.
Myers has the best ultra rare add-ons wen it comes to fun.
Really fun, just had a game today where I had a tombstone and I tombstoned them both within 30 seconds of each other then I popped evil within 3 again at the end of the game and got another one. Was SOOOOO close to the achievement where you have to kill all 4 survivors in tier 3 evil within.
Ruin explodes, EW3 jingle goes off, moried less than two minutes in to the game. I laughed my ass off over that, and hung around to the end of the match just to congratulate the killer.
EDIT: I'm pretty sure it was the tombstone piece, not the full tombstone.