When creating a new discussion which do you care about more, views or comments?

As the title states which do you personally value more? Views are of course nice and help but I'll always prefer interacting and talking with people more but I'm curious to what you people think?

Comments

  • the title and if any bhvr/mod has answered to it

    I wanna see what mr peanits has been saying

  • Comments, helps me improve what I write and see what the community prefers more


    While getting views is just, getting views



    .....I have too many BhVr reads.....

  • @Hoodied said:

    Comments, helps me improve what I write and see what the community prefers more

    While getting views is just, getting views

    .....I have too many BhVr reads.....

    You need to be nerfed, way too many BHVR reads XD


    But I prefer comments because views are no indication. Someone could've stopped reading as soon as they clicked on the thread.