buff to plague

you shouldn't be able to full heal after being hooked just by using the fountain.

Comments

  • But I want them to use the fountain. As the Plague I mean.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    you shouldn't be able to full heal after being hooked just by using the fountain.

    Maybe that's the way it should work. One thing I noticed when playing against Plagues (I rarely play her myself) is that gens pop faster and I think it's because it has something to do with the fact that survivors don't or can't waste time healing.

  • Why would you buff one of the strongest killers in the game? She is literally my tryhard killer that i use against red rank SWFs when I actually need to win lol. As much as I love Demo I do way better with her.

    Edit: and if anyone is going to go "Yeah well stats show middle of the pack and...." keep in mind that is average and leaving out so many details, her kill ranks in higher rank matches is one of the highest of any killer, but it's far below average in lower rank matches.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Why would you buff one of the strongest killers in the game? She is literally my tryhard killer that i use against red rank SWFs when I actually need to win lol. As much as I love Demo I do way better with her.

    Edit: and if anyone is going to go "Yeah well stats show middle of the pack and...." keep in mind that is average and leaving out so many details, her kill ranks in higher rank matches is one of the highest of any killer, but it's far below average in lower rank matches.

    HEAD ON locker party is the only way to play in Red ranks!