What are some bruh moments you have in Dead by Daylight?

My bruh moment was when I played Trapper and I saw a feng disarming a trap near a window in the Macmillian Estate, which she did, and then I set it up again, and as I chased a Bill, that got trapped in an obvious trap placement and as I picked Bill up the Feng tried to do an epic flashlight save and failed, which then she ran away to THE SAME WINDOW that she disarmed a trap in and that I set up again and well, ez bruh moment.

Comments

  • when i fail to 360 and my char makes some weird movements like ######### this guy doing

  • Try the moment when the survivor used unbreakable to get up and run out the exit gate.

    With a reverse bear trap.

    Activated.

    Then I watched his friend run out 10 seconds later. You won't BELIEVE how she died.

    I miss ranks 16-20 :(

1 2 ›