Guess what
I've got a fever and the only prescription is more bloodpoints!
As we add more and more perks to the game, i wish the bloodpoint earning caps would rise.
I've got a fever and the only prescription is more bloodpoints!
As we add more and more perks to the game, i wish the bloodpoint earning caps would rise.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would make sense, but they won't.
Tbh they should raise the daily limit from 1 to 3 and the amount you can hold to like 5.
They can keep the 1 mill cap, just want a rate of earning increase...maybe 25% more blood points at the min...
I like what they did with the bloodweb...
i've spent maybe at least 2.5-3mill bloodpoints on the ONI and still have more perks to get to level 3/unlock. I have yet to get monitor and abuse 1...
I'd also love if the bloodpoints cap was raised, even if to just 2 mill I'd be happy.