game is an absolute mess at the moment

glitch.png graphics.png

not to mention im being teleport d all over the map. the game is in the worst state ive ever seen it in.

Comments

  • Those are pretty minor issues, I expected to see something actually serious when I read that title.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Those are pretty minor issues, I expected to see something actually serious when I read that title.

    being teleported over the map is not minor. these are just the ones i screenshotted

  • @DBDfan12 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/919147#Comment_919147

    being teleported over the map is not minor. these are just the ones i screenshotted

    Fair, just looked at the screens. Though I would argue this stuff is rare, I've never had it happen at all. Or that generator stuck bug.

  • This game is still broken, keep getting dc’d out of games even though that was supposed to be fixed now. NAT type is open internet is good , so not on my end. Please fix this, how are people supposed to play this game when getting dc’d out of a match every time I start one.

  • @Ms_Green44 said:

    This game is still broken, keep getting dc’d out of games even though that was supposed to be fixed now. NAT type is open internet is good , so not on my end. Please fix this, how are people supposed to play this game when getting dc’d out of a match every time I start one.

    I've not had this happening either, how unlucky are you guys, is it cause it was Friday the 13th?!

  • I certainly hope that’s the reason and I can actually go back to playing the game soon.

  • Those bugs are very minor and hurt the game in no way.

    And you teleporting is just ping