Oni feels better after a little bit of getting used to his dash
I feel like it's gotten a lot easier to use Oni's dash after taking the time to adjust to how it now works. I also found that pressing S gives you a lot more maneuverability around some loops. After adjustments to his controls are made for the end of his dash, I feel like he'll still have a learning curve but still seem to be fair for both survivors and killers.
Just my $0.02
Comments
I found him a little better too, but overall he is just a little hard to control.
Wait, S actually does something?? I can't believe I never tried that. Does it just decrease your movement speed?
Yeah, it makes you move a little bit slower and gives you a bit tighter turning.
PS4, I cannot land a hit with him now with his roid rage attack, roid dash seems fine though.
Idk i really hate how the curve works, but we can actually curve 90° so that's something. Hopefully they make that whole animation a lot smoother.
Can confirm, after multiple uses I very much enjoy the new turning. It resonates with me.
Source: I am a Semi-truck driver.