Can I please get a perk
Multiple times now I have had a perk tree without any perks. This is really making me upset as I don't see any reason to go through my blood web.
Multiple times now I have had a perk tree without any perks. This is really making me upset as I don't see any reason to go through my blood web.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have the opposite problem. My Bloodweb always has perks in it and it's never the perks I want to level up. It's always some random perk I'm never gonna use while the perks I've had equipped forever it refuses to give me any upgrades for.
Honestly, I've gotten plenty of those too. It's just not all that encouraging to go through the blood web with.
Maybe you just run out of possible perks you can unlock?
I haven't even unlocked the second page for perks, much less unlocked all tier 3.
Did you level people up for teachables? It's been awhile for me, but unless you unlock the teachables from other survivors/killers there's only a very small amount of generic perks.
That does make sense, however I feel like that may cause problems for the devs (like this case). They may just want to make some filler perks or something