Which is more stressful.. Playing Survivor or Killer?
I keep hearing about how the complaining doesn't do anything, It's not warranted, constructive criticism is much more beneficial. I agree. It's hard though when things are so unbalanced as a whole.
So I was thinking about my interaction with this game, where do I feel frustrated, where do I feel like I'm having the most fun, etc...
Which got me thinking about this question.
Which role is more stressful to play... Survivor or Killer?
Which SHOULD be more stressful to play? In the sense of what this game is, and is the current result appropriate?
I just feel like a dialogue should be had in this regard to identify where the true frustrations lay. I would imagine fun is the ultimate goal for all, It is a game after-all.
Thanks.
Comments
Depends on the killer, the survivors, the rank, the match, the map.
You have trolls on both sides, you have difficult matches for both sides
Killer is stressful. Survivor is like playing Candy crush 90% of the time. Plus you've got buddies
Killer !
It's easy to pip as a survivor, it is not as a killer.
Killer for me - Just because I refuse to go low and do what BHVR calls "STRATEGY". Talking about camping and tunneling.
Therefore chasing survivors is stressful for me, not because I'm bad at it but because I know other 3 survivors are on gens.
Killer is a stress simulator. You're constantly pressed for time. You're basically playing a game with a sword hanging above your head and that sword gets closer every time you hear that "gen complete!" noise. You don't relax until the results screen.
Survivor? Unless I'm in a chase (or the killer played a mori) I'm stress-free holding M1. Because unless you're new to the game, skill checks are a joke.
It's a 4v1. Survivors can rely on their teammates while the killer is on their own. This depends on the teammates you get as a survivor though. As a solo, you sometimes queue up with some questionable survivors.