"Authentic" Perk Icon Pack
Perks in this pack are sorted by 6 colors:
- GREY - general perks.
- BROWN - Tier I perks of default Characters.
- YELLOW - Tier II perks of default Characters and Tier I perks of purchasable original Characters.
- GREEN - Tier III perks of default Characters, Tier II perks of purchasable original Characters and Tier I perks of licensed Characters.
- PURPLE - Tier III perks of purchasable original Characters and Tier II perks of licensed Characters.
- RED - Tier III perks of licensed Characters, true Ultra Rares.
EAC confirmed that you are not gonna be banned for changing any game file as long as you don't try third party software affecting the game. You can rest assured ;)
Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pnBBMpwxwM37URBW26Rk5N_JqeuRcB9a?usp=sharing



Comments
If I wasn’t a console player, I would definitely have this installed. I like its simplicity and color choice a lot.
Yeah, like Truth said, if I wasn't a console player I'd gladly use this.