Do medkit charges work yet
Do the addon medkit changes work again yet? If not should I be using the -8 charges for additional speed?
Tagged:
Trusted
Do the addon medkit changes work again yet? If not should I be using the -8 charges for additional speed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think so, but I'm not entirely sure. What can you do is put a brown medkit with brown charges, and if the medkit doesn't deplete or lose all of the bar, it does work
I've heard reports that they are working now, but it hasn't been officially announced as far as I'm aware. It would probably be best to test it for yourself as @Brucecastro81 suggested since there may be some discrepancy between individual experiences.
Tested it and it did lower the charges by 8 so time to try one that increases thanks guys
:)