What goes where

Just a passing thought on how BP is awarded in matches. note that Im just thinking points awarded but not emblem progression or anything for ranking purposes

things like the pig's reverse bear traps give "Objective" points? but getting them off and searching the cabinets seem like theyre more suited towards survival points.

mind you this is the only one that came to mind cause I just woke up from crazy nightmare (no not freddy lol)

but if anyone else thinks some points would go better in another category please let me know

Comments

  • I also love how I ask the general populace in the general discussions tag but the post gets moved to feedback and suggestions where noone will see it or respond

    thank you so much for making my post once again 100% pointless -_-

  • @Soulslayer618 said:

    I also love how I ask the general populace in the general discussions tag but the post gets moved to feedback and suggestions where noone will see it or respond

    thank you so much for making my post once again 100% pointless -_-

    Because it is that, feedback towards BP score events.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/917048#Comment_917048

    Because it is that, feedback towards BP score events.

    and the other posts that were also that but stayed in general?

    they got replies people saw and commented their own thoughts

    but here its more hidden and tucked away for people who actually search forums you know.... like 5-7% of people on an average forum