Nurse

So I played her yesterday to try to see what’s she’s like. I’m a survivor main, but my god did trying to play her make me feel sick to my stomach from the constant fatigue. I didn’t bring any addons or perks. I was just playing a match to get the mechanics down. The consistent fatigue phases of trying to learn her is absolutely nauseating. Not like oh this sucks, but like man my stomach feels weird from this. Anyways not noob friendly at all for trying to pick her up. I understand she’s a hard character to learn, but learning a character shouldn’t make you want to throw up. I don’t even have a weak stomach, but man it made me feel like I drank too much and got on a rollercoaster with a bunch of loops.

Comments

  • I mean, obviously Nurse isn't for you then. Good thing she was free, lol

    Also - Nurse has never, and will never be noob friendly. She's the hardest killer to learn, with the highest reward when you do.

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    I mean, obviously Nurse isn't for you then. Good thing she was free, lol

    Also - Nurse has never, and will never be noob friendly. She's the hardest killer to learn, with the highest reward when you do.

    im not a killer main, I’m just giving feedback on what it feels like to play her from a fresh perspective from someone who never really touched her before, and is trying to learn her without perks or addons. I have them for her, but what would be the point if you’re a baby nurse and trying to just get a feel for her mechanics? The base mechanics feels stomach turning, like I said. I like this character, she’s an OG. I played her a couple of times before the rework when I first got the game , and she didn’t make me feel like this. So I think I’m going to have to agree with the killer mains on this one the new base kit sucks, but only because it makes you feel like you ate a bunch of food and then spun around in circles. Or like smelled something really bad that makes you feel sick inside.

  • @HeroLives said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/916672#Comment_916672

    im not a killer main, I’m just giving feedback on what it feels like to play her from a fresh perspective from someone who never really touched her before, and is trying to learn her without perks or addons. I have them for her, but what would be the point if you’re a baby nurse and trying to just get a feel for her mechanics? The base mechanics feels stomach turning, like I said. I like this character, she’s an OG. I played her a couple of times before the rework when I first got the game , and she didn’t make me feel like this. So I think I’m going to have to agree with the killer mains on this one the new base kit sucks, but only because it makes you feel like you ate a bunch of food and then spun around in circles. Or like smelled something really bad that makes you feel sick inside.

    Think about it this way:

    The Nurse is the most powerful killer in the game. She has the highest skill cap. As a survivor, you should be thankful she's hard to learn and somewhat uncomfortable for some, cause it would be miserable with a bunch of god tier Nurses around, lol

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/916692#Comment_916692

    Think about it this way:

    The Nurse is the most powerful killer in the game. She has the highest skill cap. As a survivor, you should be thankful she's hard to learn and somewhat uncomfortable for some, cause it would be miserable with a bunch of god tier Nurses around, lol

    I’ve met the god tier nurses, and I don’t think she should be easy to learn or play. I know she’s S tier. She shouldn’t however be regurgitating to learn. I’ve been playing this game for 2 years dude, and let me tell you putting beginner nurses through that is not good, and extremely off putting. I don’t mind a challenge, I do mind feeling like trying to get down mechanics shouldn’t make my stomach feel weird.

    There’s a lot of characters that take skill to use and they don’t make you feel like that. Old base kit didn’t make you feel like that.

    I DONT have a weak stomach , and she made feel like that.

  • @HeroLives said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/916695#Comment_916695

    I’ve met the god tier nurses, and I don’t think she should be easy to learn or play. I know she’s S tier. She shouldn’t however be regurgitating to learn. I’ve been playing this game for 2 years dude, and let me tell you putting beginner nurses through that is not good, and extremely off putting. I don’t mind a challenge, I do mind feeling like trying to get down mechanics shouldn’t make my stomach feel weird.

    There’s a lot of characters that take skill to use and they don’t make you feel like that. Old base kit didn’t make you feel like that.

    I DONT have a weak stomach , and she made feel like that.

    Maybe you stared at your power too much when you went fatigue? S

    But, if you don't stare at your power, you're going to waste your 99% recharged power for just 1 blink

    Basekit nerf is such a bad design..

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/916752#Comment_916752

    Maybe you stared at your power too much when you went fatigue? S

    But, if you don't stare at your power, you're going to waste your 99% recharged power for just 1 blink

    Basekit nerf is such a bad design..

    Dude first match not even trying to kill just using power to learn on GIDEONS.

    so like you’d be point to middle and it would port you down a floor and I’m just trying to go straight across.

    you use her like throttles when shifting but like dude it’s not smooth at all when learning. It’s like when you are grinding out gears on a dirt bike, four wheeler, or manual car. She stalls out a lot, and all the stalling out motion is what got me. It wasn’t even the I wasn’t trying to blink there, but the stalls between shifting between the two blinks you get. That made my stomach like #########.


    so how do I put this? Umm it’s the transition from blink one to blink 2.