Best order to level

Whats the best order to level base characters based on best perks first?

For the survivor side I have Claudette(P2), Meg, and the Entity at level 50.

The characters I have available to play are Mr Sexy Scoops, Annoying Nancy, Quentin, David, Bill, Jake, and Dwight.

For killers I have Wraith and Hag at level 50, Ghostface at 13, and the rest are below 10 who are Freddy, Huntress, Trapper, Mr Strechy face, Nurse, and Demopuppy.


I also have 20k shards so I could use some suggestions on who i should buy next.

Comments

  • If I was you I'd go for teachables first, then I'd do 1 survivor of choice, then all killers, and then all survivors.

    Annoying Nancy has a beautiful base outfit if you can't afford a sweater for her.

  • @Nhekii said:

    If I was you I'd go for teachables first, then I'd do 1 survivor of choice, then all killers, and then all survivors.

    Annoying Nancy has a beautiful base outfit if you can't afford a sweater for her.

    My OCD will drive me crazy if I don't get everyone to level 50, so I am going to have to do it all. Also, my Bae is Claudette, I want to P3 her, but I am waiting until I get everyone else's teachables. Her new Japanese shirt is beautiful, and pair it up with the sexy hair and makeup, pure fire.

  • Whoever you want. There's no right order.

    See what perks you like playing with the most, and get them

  • Ok, you can save a heck tonne of points by leveling for the perks you want.


    If you know the perks you want to go for, level each of their respective characters to level 40, then pick a survivor to main and prestige three them, get the build you want to play with and then level everyone else.

    For killers, the route is pretty standard

    Hag - Ruin

    Leatherface - BBQ

    Trapper - Agi/Brutal

    Clown - Pop

  • @Seanzu said:

    Ok, you can save a heck tonne of points by leveling for the perks you want.

    If you know the perks you want to go for, level each of their respective characters to level 40, then pick a survivor to main and prestige three them, get the build you want to play with and then level everyone else.

    For killers, the route is pretty standard

    Hag - Ruin

    Leatherface - BBQ

    Trapper - Agi/Brutal

    Clown - Pop

    Thanks, I didn't know Bubba had BBQ, so now I need to buy him and level him next.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/916444#Comment_916444

    Thanks, I didn't know Bubba had BBQ, so now I need to buy him and level him next.

    Yea, if you know the perks you want, only level those survivors, if you level all of them then you'll see more random perks on the web and it'll be harder to get the perks you want.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/916449#Comment_916449

    Yea, if you know the perks you want, only level those survivors, if you level all of them then you'll see more random perks on the web and it'll be harder to get the perks you want.

    You said that earlier, and I didn't understand, but now my noggin is kick'n a bit so I got you. I regret getting Claudette to P2 now. Oh well, more stuff to grind.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/916420#Comment_916420

    My OCD will drive me crazy if I don't get everyone to level 50, so I am going to have to do it all. Also, my Bae is Claudette, I want to P3 her, but I am waiting until I get everyone else's teachables. Her new Japanese shirt is beautiful, and pair it up with the sexy hair and makeup, pure fire.

    Do you plan on buying and prestiging every single character in the game?