Why didn't demogorgon get a holiday sweater too?
If Steve and Nancy got one, why didn't they think of making one for demogorgon?
If Steve and Nancy got one, why didn't they think of making one for demogorgon?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would want the sweater to be 2 sizes too small. I like the antler hat idea too.
Just wrap him in the Christmas lights from season 1. I would buy that 100%!
Tbh in the show it likes it cold
I love you
It's christmas time again.
I want to push again this year for a christmas Demo skin as well!
Him in a christmas sweater, and/or tangled up with christmas lights with reindeer antlers- something of that nature! Come on BHVR I don't care if it's legendary price just make it happen!
That's literally one of the stickers I made for my telegram pack haha
Silly as that is Reindeer demopuppers be great... but that pose is really disturbing.