What do you guys (The community / mods) think of my 'daily ritual' rework?

It's not too big of a thing but I've been thinking about if you could choose the difficuly of your ritual.
So:
Easy = 10000 - 15000 bps
Medium = 30000 - 35000 bps
And hard = 70000 - 75000 bps
I would personally love this to be a feature and I've been thinking about it ever sinse The hag came out.

Comments

  • Are there really no opinions out there?
    ;;_;;
    Guess I'll relog tomorrow, cya!

  • This content has been removed.
  • I think this would be a pretty neat feature. The ability to choose the difficulty of your daily ritual would help newer players start off and keep things interesting for experienced players.

  • @RemoveSWF said:
    Easy:
    Kill one survivor, escape one time.

    Medium:
    Kill five survivors, escape five times.

    Hard:
    Finish a game without one survivor ragequitting, get a post-game chat without any abuse, find a lobby without SWF cheaters, 4k with Wraith at Rank 1, file a report that actually gets somebody banned, etc.

    10/10 Would view again!

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:
    I think this would be a pretty neat feature. The ability to choose the difficulty of your daily ritual would help newer players start off and keep things interesting for experienced players.

    As we so do wish.
    The only friend we may find around here is hope!