Aftercare buff

Would Aftercare really be so strong if you didn't lose other survivors' auras when hooked? I think this would be another nice solo survivor buff (like the Kindred and NOLB changes).

Or maybe when those other survivors are hooked again THEY lose your aura but you keep theirs, rather than you losing all auras when you are hooked.

It's a really neat perk but often times I only get use out of it for a couple minutes in the match because I get hooked and then don't get another chance to unhook or heal another survivor.

Comments

  • yea i find myself using kindred over any other perk. one perk i liked using was better together since it showed survivor aura's when someone got downed so i knew if i should go for the save but kindred is just WAY better. IF they gave better together the aura reading effect when you were on a gen and a survivor was downed/hooked it would be worth using. as for aftercare I agree survivors always being able to see you after you heal them or they save you would be a nice buff and could be used as a perk to get yourself healed easier.

  • It would be nice if people you've connected with can see others you've connected with too. This way it's like a map wide bond for the whole team, until one gets hooked and has to be reconnected.