Surv Viv vor Ikea with a d Instead of k
Idea for another survivor power. Plant collection kit. (Claudette) Collectable plants spawn around the every 20 seconds. Each plant increases healing speed by 33% and last for 5 seconds. Carries 2 at a time.
Idea for another survivor power. Plant collection kit. (Claudette) Collectable plants spawn around the every 20 seconds. Each plant increases healing speed by 33% and last for 5 seconds. Carries 2 at a time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not put them all together? rn I am assembling my jank collection of survivor abilities (it was tiring to create I had to create 3 each and have at least 1 be on par with the best of all the other ability collections, send help please)
Maybe powers like these could cost 2 perk slots? I dunno, but they would be really neat.
I was thinking you could find them (and there add-ons) in that character's bloodweb. It would take the place of an item. But the other regular items (flashlight, toolbox, etc.) could still be in the bloodweb and selected.