Opinions on dedicated servers so far?
Whats ur opinion guys?They are fine for me,the bs hits don't happen as often as before.I mean the window and hits through pallets
Whats ur opinion guys?They are fine for me,the bs hits don't happen as often as before.I mean the window and hits through pallets
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are they on console yet? A lot of matches I've played has the killer able to use telekenisis to hit me so it doesn't feel like they're on there yet
Still bad. Killer teleporting to the middle of the pallet when you thought they were at the end makes me drop pallets too early every time nowadays. The sad part is even when I drop the pallet super early the killer will get stunned
💩
They are getting somewhat better but if you have poor connection to them you're screwed.