please explain to me how DC bans work.

can someone please explain to me how DC bans work ( on PC) .i see people DC and then are in the next match . thanks

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It isn't out yet as far as I remember since the switch hasn't been updated yet and they're both on the dedicated servers.

  • @S_Panda said:

    It isn't out yet as far as I remember since the switch hasn't been updated yet and they're both on the dedicated servers.

    I've heard people on Xbox say they are out there. They said if you continue DC'ing you get placed in a time-out and can't matchmake for a set time, but I can't confirm since I don't DC from matches

  • They are not out on XBox yet, nor or PC...I am sure we will all be notified when they go live.

  • If this is xbox then I can assure you they aren't there - they were waiting for dedicated servers to be semi-reliable before implimenting anything as DCs could've been completely out of the hands of the player and then they'd get penalized for it. With their servers they can differentiate the type of DC supposedly and avoid banning someone who actually got a random disconnect or freeze.

  • on PC

    @S_Panda said:

    If this is xbox then I can assure you they aren't there - they were waiting for dedicated servers to be semi-reliable before implimenting anything as DCs could've been completely out of the hands of the player and then they'd get penalized for it. With their servers they can differentiate the type of DC supposedly and avoid banning someone who actually got a random disconnect or freeze.