How does Mettle of Man interact with NOED?
Simple as that:
if I have MoM active, I'm not injured and get hit by NOED, what happens?
Tagged:
Trusted
Simple as that:
if I have MoM active, I'm not injured and get hit by NOED, what happens?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You die
Mettle of Man specifically says that "Once activated, the next occasion that would put you into the Dying State from the Injured State is ignored."
So from the perk description, it seems like it does not work on one-hit downs, which means it won't counter NOED if you're already healthy. If you're injured, however, and a killer hits you with NOED active, the hit will be ignored.
It doesn't work, which is stupid.
You need to get hit 3 times before it works and it doesn't protect you from one-shots, AND reveals your aura permanently.
Needs another buff.
a good buff would be for it to not be ignored by one hit downs
MoM sometimes doesn't worth with other one-shot or exposed hits... like apparently pre-nerf MoM blocks Myers tier lll...
Makes no sense but whateves... the perk isn't really used that much anymore anyways, so it's hard to really know what it does and doesn't work on UNLESS you tested or saw this before it's nerf.