BHVR can you please buff the Legion in the next hotfix?

I know that hotfixes aren't exactly for balancing the game, but BHVR had time to nerf Freddy's addons, so why not give the Legion some love? Just decrease the fatigue to 3 seconds and nerf the fatigue addons, that would be amazing buff for once! :)

Comments

  • Nope. I have severe doubts that Legion will get a buff anytime soon. And if they do get a buff it will probably be a rework but that will probably be more than a year or so if I had any guesses because they have stated before that they are working on other killers. So he will be like he is for a long time probably D:

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Nope. I have severe doubts that Legion will get a buff anytime soon. And if they do get a buff it will probably be a rework but that will probably be more than a year or so if I had any guesses because they have stated before that they are working on other killers. So he will be like he is for a long time probably D:

    Please no! I don't want to wait for another 6 months for another small "buff".

  • i literally quit the game, i know they probably dont allow 'im quitting how dramatic" posts but yeah lol i still wanted to express that

    i had fun playing legion

    they took that away, no fun anymore, so i quit. watching this game is more fun than playing anyway, so there's that. just hope they manage to do it right next time so i can enjoy their game again, because i feel like they really ######### up

  • @Peanits @not_Queen Any chance that this would happen? It would be an amazing change. :)