I just wanted to use my charge addons
but I guess they're still bugged in 3.4.2? please press F in the chat for my charge addons that are now all piled up collecting dust
but I guess they're still bugged in 3.4.2? please press F in the chat for my charge addons that are now all piled up collecting dust
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes they are sadly, F for your addons.
Really? They work fine with me after the second hotfix. I even used a med-kit 3 times today with 16 charge add-on. Toolboxes too.
F.
Okay, even tho the fix is not listed in the patch notes it looks like the charge addons are now working as intended.