So....dbd these days lol
1st off i will say im killer main n usually get instant lobbies (but since rift has survivor challenges) i tried to play survivor notice hugeeeee ass Q time close to 10min or more for a solo Q rank 14 btw n rank 1 killer.
Made this post if this is the normal now ? Have all killers gone / leaving game ( dont blame them ) i have been playing in last few weeks with what has been happening just like other survivors experience. On ps4 btw thanks
Comments
I think it varies on time of day really. I'm based in the UK, on console, and Survivor times can range from anything from 1-2 mins to up to 10 mins. Where Killer lately, as you say, seems instant connections most times. It does seem there are more killers than survivors now which is frustrating because I feel like I have to play Killer just to get into games these days
Queue times are influenced by many factors, the only way to know the composition of the player base is to have access to more accurate data.
I can tell you that for me in the late afternoon/evening EU CET is exactly the opposite: survivor is 2 min tops, killer is way higher. Yesterday, it was particularly bad, killer queues were 10 min at the very minimum for me. I basically watched more youtube than played.
I'm on PS4, too. Yes, we don't have enough killers, especially at high ranks.
Seeing as it’s a pleasant surprise to wind up against my own color when I’m killing, and my lobbies are instant, I’m going to say it’s safe to say there’s not enough killers in East US/Canada as well. (PC)
I think it's a mix of a couple factors affecting queue times right now.