I agree that Freddys addons needed to be changed
But Commodious toolbox with Instructions and Socket Swivels is fine?
Survivor ques have been absurd lately already, destroying Oni and nerfing Freddy wont help the situation.
But Commodious toolbox with Instructions and Socket Swivels is fine?
Survivor ques have been absurd lately already, destroying Oni and nerfing Freddy wont help the situation.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would have been fine with the nerfs if they reworked all his garbage addons. The blocks especially are dumpster fires.
That's my exact argument too. I would understand the freddy nerf, if they adressed toolboxes too. But they're not even mentioning them so...?