I want Suzie, Ash and Jane's.....but I also want Kate and Nea's, Bill's is AMAZING. I would love to own them irl instead of just in game ;-;
Tell me about it, I'm extremely upset that it's not available lmao. I really want Suzie's. Probably because it's extremely well designed and it hurts that Joey's isn't that good. Though, I understand why, he mainly just wears all black.
Just imagine popping into class one day and seeing your teacher wearing Adam's sweater?
I would instantly have more respect for an Adam main lol. I hope it's something they do in the future. Maybe one day they will see this question and see our positive responses and it'll click. I can hope, right?
I would instantly have more respect for an Adam main lol. I hope it's something they do in the future. Maybe one day they will see this question and see our positive responses and it'll click. I can hope, right?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hell they should do it for all the sweaters
Honestly? I would buy them all like I do in game. It's a great merch idea tbh
I'd buy the majority of them too, yeah. I'd love Kate's and Joey's in particular
Jakes is fun I’d wear that lmao
Wait omfg Jeff is my fav I would totally wear his irl
Susie, Ace, and Ash's Christmas Sweaters is something I want now haha
I want Suzie, Ash and Jane's.....but I also want Kate and Nea's, Bill's is AMAZING. I would love to own them irl instead of just in game ;-;
Tell me about it, I'm extremely upset that it's not available lmao. I really want Suzie's. Probably because it's extremely well designed and it hurts that Joey's isn't that good. Though, I understand why, he mainly just wears all black.
Can we make all Christmas sweaters merch?
Just imagine popping into class one day and seeing your teacher wearing Adam's sweater?
I would instantly have more respect for an Adam main lol. I hope it's something they do in the future. Maybe one day they will see this question and see our positive responses and it'll click. I can hope, right?
Right. We can all hope.
It'd be cool to see. I could use a good (ugly) Christmas sweater.
Peanits, send word to ye fellow coworkers and tell them we will throw money at their feet for these lol. It would be cool to see.
I might actually buy a DBD ugly sweater tbh....
Come on I need that bill sweater