Matchmaker at rank 7 ish killer

Because of the lower amount of people in higher ranks, whenever I am around rank 7 I only get Red rank SWF and I lose single one of them< now I don't mind a loss, but like, it feels like I am being dumped into games I have no chance of actually winning just because you don't want to make those red rank SWF sit around waiting longer.

When I say red rank I mean only like rank 2 red SWF groups, I have never been matched against survivors of the same or lower rank - ever. Yet it does the opposite to the killer, that doesn't seem overly fair.

Ranking is so slow too, so I am stick in this area because I lose like 6 matches, rank down, then win one match, and it goes all the way back up and takes so many losses to go back down, it's just nuts.

Comments