So, the thing about SWF that needs a change

I understand EG, but what about those matches w salty SWF's where there's only 2 left, they know they lost, but hold the game hostage on purpose on huge maps. And don't tell me the answer is whispers, I shouldn't have to waste a perk slot for bs like this. They won't do the gens, they won't do nothing but just slowly walk around crouched, hiding in tall grass or the Cornfields running iron will... How do you counter that? There should be something to when people who do that have their aura revealed for 10 Secs or something.

Comments

  • salty swf are doing that? most of the time its 2 soloQ kids that are waiting for you to find random (from their perspective) and let them jump hatch xd

    its not uncommon for random to wait for you to die, because if he would do gens you would find him 1st and random would escape

    and when its about swf most smart swf would hide 1 surv near hatch and other on the other side and make him lure killer there

  • Its not holding a game hostage imo. As solo I had a lot of these situations where you simply wait for the other survivor to get caught or try to search in the chests for a key. Also it gives the killer time to search for the hatch if 3 gens at least were done. And well, the survs are still on the map so you can find them even without whispers. Dont think its only boring for the killer. I encountered this situation as killer and survivor.

  • Both do it, but SWF likes to really rub it in your face. Solo at least tries from my experience. I usually play as GF. Not like I'm gonna come charging across the map or something... Lol

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    Both do it, but SWF likes to really rub it in your face. Solo at least tries from my experience. I usually play as GF. Not like I'm gonna come charging across the map or something... Lol

    GF with 3 stacks of pwyf, fast as f boiiiiiii :D