20 to 30 min lobby

I wonder WHY. Maybe killers having A LOT OF fun? Specially in red ranks where Is really that hard to get a Game Is this the way bhvr? Nerfing killers over and over again? Or in the wheel chair BOI already (legión) meanwhile survivors barely got touche this year remarcable things biased insta heals ( wich are still strong a weaker MOM and Even better than before against killers like Billy wich Is commun to see) and the biased bl passive wich created infinites ( things that never should have existed to begin with) and still took years to get touched) meanwhile 4 killers got or destroyed or heavy nerfed in a few couple of months. I wonder the killers are having fun? I need to wait 25 min to find a Game as a red rank Survivor and when i play killer i don't have to wait at all Even in red ranks ( rank 3 right now) There Is a huge problem right there. I hope u notice the problem before killers actually get bored of the game there Is already a shiny LIKE A REALLY BIG signal they are giving.

Comments