basemnet cloud glitch still happening on switch and many other glitches.
yes the basement cloud glitch is STILL happening on switch also just glitchy as hell. running through walls, ending up 100 meters away from where you last where. just fix it .
yes the basement cloud glitch is STILL happening on switch also just glitchy as hell. running through walls, ending up 100 meters away from where you last where. just fix it .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It happened to me on Xbox yesterday, for the first time actually. I was searching the basement chest, and when I was found, I dead harded into a locker. Don't know what's causing it now.
There's a basement glitch.. I get hanged and then it goes like if I'm not there and it looks like I'm floating... can u fix it.. on my switch