Some stats that I would like to see
Average hits per game.
Average chase time.
To see the stats I listed above for every killer would be a bonus.
Average hits per game.
Average chase time.
To see the stats I listed above for every killer would be a bonus.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wouldn’t mind this but I’m dying to see pick-rate and win-rate of perks... the devs released this once before ages ago.
Maybe if possible have Rank 1 and SWF as additional categories. :P
I'd like to see survival / kill rates at red ranks based on each week post rank reset.
1st and 4th weeks of rank reset feels like 2 completely different games as killer at r1.
I mean, during the last week or two, red ranks are inflated with people who don't really belong there. Immersion is something that won't get you far in games, whereas keeping the killer busy will! But that is an interesting stat I'd like to see :)