BHVR fix the MM
Screenshot (25).png
Heres a question, why is a Rank 14 facing a rank 8. I thought the MM was suppose to match up with rank, but this shows the opposite where a rank 8 was able to face a yellow tier killer.
I'm sorry for the mori to the people in the match, I assumed it was a SWF since TTV, and that a 4 man spawned at the same time. So logical me thought I would need to fight fire with fire.
Comments
this doesn't violate +-6 rule. Irrelevant.
Okay, but no yellow rank should face a purple rank....
At max they should face a green rank, not purple
Take it as a learning experience
Yes, because learning means getting absolutely clubbed by a person two colors above you. Yes, I sacrificed him, but lets say I played my main plague? As a plague I wouldn't be able to even touch him.
As new players reach around rank 14 and then they face a rank 8, what do you think is going to happen, they will get clubbed.
wait so youre mad because not only they keep their 6 rank rule but even avg of survs ranks was your rank
hmmmm just dropping it here (it was soloQ btw) 3 days ago
I mean at green ranks you're basically playing against all the sweaty red rank survivors that depip so their queues aren't a half hour as well. So goodluck, you're almost there
If queues take super long for survivors like they currently do you end up with this, but the fact is... it's always happened, so it isn't a recent problem.
Figured I'd have some fun tonight playing low tier killers. Was doing pretty well and having fun until I hit a 3/4 man swf all in red or purple ranks. I'm green (intentionally). Thanks matchmaking, I should not have been possible to be selected by the rank 2 in there, I'm rank 9 right now. Time to go play Civ V for the rest of the night because, despite every game before that being fun regardless of outcome, that one game was tilting enough to stop for the night.
Doesn't even matter anyways. You could be rank 10 and going against rank 10s, and have 20 hours playtime and they have 2000+ SWF and just steamroll you with experience and skill.
The wonders of resetting the rankings constantly lol....
Also because of low amount of red rank killers, if you are around a rank 7 killer you will ONLY get red rank 2 groups pretty much most of the time.