Playing Spirit is a bit weird these days

Yesterday I played Spirit for the first time in a month. I finally wanted to test her new version. But I didn't have too much fun. Not because she's weak or anything.. She's still super strong. But I literally can't hear ######### in phase mode because of the loud game sound. 

Are the sounds broken? I didn't notice that with other killers tbh

Comments

  • I haven't had a problem with sounds with spirit. You can try running Stridor. (Survs will hate you though)

  • The sound is broken, in the other way around from what you're thinking. If the survivor is out of line of sight by a rock or a wall they become near to completely silent. I had someone 'outplay' me at an L wall because the sound vanished when I was at the 'bottom part heading left' and I assumed she was heading "upwards" of it because of the sound loss. Turns out she went left of the L shape and kept running while I didn't hear any of this. This situation was while she was injured + coughing vs my plague so it shouldn't have happened.