New ranking system is balanced as....

Sorry for this garbage quality. I forgot to take screenshot. No words. 3 players managed to escaped. One survivor was sacrificed

78036721_438919020344742_8991702527405719552_n.jpg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'm surprised someone died. this is definitely in the +-6 range right devs?

  • Oof... Yeah really "balanced" I had something like this these week where I as rank 10 Killer got matched vs 4 Rank 4 Survivor :/

  • Didn't someone say they rush new players into a match regardless of ranks? May have heard that wrong.

  • image.png

    14 rank killer and play against 4-7 ranks? Why not.

  • @S_Panda said:

    Didn't someone say they rush new players into a match regardless of ranks? May have heard that wrong.

    Yeah, there is no rank cap for matchmaking at ranks 17-20 because there aren't enough people around that rank for them to reliably get well-matched games.

  • Hey, now. trauma builds character.

  • Happens to me when I play killer. And when I SWF my yellow rank friends go against a red rank killer because of my rank and matchmaking. I've stopped playing with friends now because we literally can't get all the gens done even once in several hours of playing, much less escape.

    It's just not fun to have no chance - killer or survivor.

  • That's called matchmaking not ranking system...they're both busted tho like half of this game

  • @Kikki said:

    Oof... Yeah really "balanced" I had something like this these week where I as rank 10 Killer got matched vs 4 Rank 4 Survivor :/

    Too bad. It'S iN tHe 6 RaNk RaNgE. Matchmaking has gone to crap again.

  • image.png

    It was my first match as killer after reset. And what i get?

  • Ranks 20-15 ignore the 6 rank rule.