Every new killers in this year are so boring
There are just a bunch of "copy&past" ability-based killers. Nothing new. I would rather wait 6 months to have a whole new ability-based killer than having repetitive and dull killer at every new chapter.
There are just a bunch of "copy&past" ability-based killers. Nothing new. I would rather wait 6 months to have a whole new ability-based killer than having repetitive and dull killer at every new chapter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree that they are kinda boring to play against, but in no way are they copy&paste killers.
What killers are boring? I only find older killers to be boring.
I honestly love The Plague and her overall playstyle/aesthetic. I don't think shes a boring concept at all.
Her concept is good her playstyle is m1 :(
Yeah, I understand. When I said playstyle I meant the aesthetic of it meaning the vomit and her weapon. I should've worded that better.