Let me Bank items before prestiging.

I hate prestiging so because I lose everything...EVERYTHING. My idea to to add an item vault for survivor and killer to save those most precious items such as ultra rares and even event items like the spoopy medkit and flashlight and if course firecrackers. Killers would store offerings.

Items can be transferred to the vault for a small amount of bloodpoints every time. These items can be stored for any survivor/killer to withdraw any items.

Comments

  • AshleyWB said:
    I hate prestiging so because I lose everything...EVERYTHING. My idea to to add an item vault for survivor and killer to save those most precious items such as ultra rares and even event items like the spoopy medkit and flashlight and if course firecrackers. Killers would store offerings.

    Items can be transferred to the vault for a small amount of bloodpoints every time. These items can be stored for any survivor/killer to withdraw any items.
    Or use them before you prestige??
    Just another less complicated 💡 
  • @Paddy4583 said:
    AshleyWB said:

    I hate prestiging so because I lose everything...EVERYTHING. My idea to to add an item vault for survivor and killer to save those most precious items such as ultra rares and even event items like the spoopy medkit and flashlight and if course firecrackers. Killers would store offerings.

    Items can be transferred to the vault for a small amount of bloodpoints every time. These items can be stored for any survivor/killer to withdraw any items.

    Or use them before you prestige??
    Just another less complicated 💡 

    If you have limited items like the firecrackers, you have no way to get them again. It's nice to keep limited items, at least they should not dissapear.

  • Upon reading the title I thought you had an idea for an item that lets survivors vault faster.

  • facundoj said:

    @Paddy4583 said:
    AshleyWB said:

    I hate prestiging so because I lose everything...EVERYTHING. My idea to to add an item vault for survivor and killer to save those most precious items such as ultra rares and even event items like the spoopy medkit and flashlight and if course firecrackers. Killers would store offerings.

    Items can be transferred to the vault for a small amount of bloodpoints every time. These items can be stored for any survivor/killer to withdraw any items.

    Or use them before you prestige??
    Just another less complicated 💡 

    If you have limited items like the firecrackers, you have no way to get them again. It's nice to keep limited items, at least they should not dissapear.

    If your not using them they May as well not be there, your holding on to a picture! 
    Or don’t prestige at all there’s no benefits apart from cosmetics that you won’t use because they aren’t as good as the others
  • @Paddy4583 A lot of players like to show off their items as trophies. These are momentos which landmark the dedication and loyalty if the players. Let us keep them. Items are to be cherished loved and respected not used and abused. An spoopy medkit is for life not just for one halloween.