No Christmas sweaters?
Do we have a date for the Christmas Sweaters for Legion, Jane, and the licensed survivors? I thought they were releasing today.
Do we have a date for the Christmas Sweaters for Legion, Jane, and the licensed survivors? I thought they were releasing today.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I heard someone say Ash was getting one?
Ash is getting one, so is Nancy, Steve, Jane, Tapp, and Susie and Joey from Legion.
Just opened DBD; they are released.
They are live today. Close your Steam and reopen to start the download. Make sure it's updated and you should see them in the store!
๐ Huzzah