Devs didn't say anything about THIS Spirit nerf
Phase Walk movement speed is 7.04 m/s, or 176% of the Survivor's running speed.
All speed add-ons have next numbers: Zori (5%), Muddy Cap (10%), Dirty Uwabaki (15%), Yakueke Amulet (-15%), Mother-Daughter Ring (40%).
Before 3.4.0 patch these numbers increased Spirit's movement speed by itself (7.04 m/s). Now all movement speed add-ons work differently, the game adds these to the 176%. Devs made this for Yakuyoke Amulet to avoid too strong debuff on this add-on. Without this changes Yakuyoke Amulet would reduce phase walk speed toto 5.984 m/s, now it just reduces to 6.44 m/s (or 6.38 due to official wiki). Though, it also affected all other additions:
- ZORI. Was 7.392 m/s, now - 7.24 m/s (or 7.26 due to "official" wiki)
- MUDDY CAP. Was 7.744 m/s, now 7.44 m/s (or 7.48 due to "official" wiki)
- DIRTY UWABAKI. Was 8.096 m/s, now 7.64 m/s (or 7.7 due to "official" wiki)
- MOTHER-DAUGHTER RING. Was 9.856 m/s, now 8.64 m/s (or 8.8 due to "official" wiki). I don't know of course how numbers work exactly, but difference between my calculation and official wiki's is not so big.
If you played Spirit before the patch, you most likely noticed, all speed add-ons were crippled, even calculations aren't needed.
Question - were Spirit movement speed add-ons so strong? Mother-Daughter Ring - yes, I agreed, it was insanely strong, it deserved the nerf. But all other? I don't think.
Comments
Also the bug currently removing her post phase lunge speed. I didn't see anyone complaining about her speed add-ons. Collision seemed to be biggest complaint, but at least she wasn't nursed.
Also sounds are broken
again, you cannot hear Iron WIll Survivors with Stridor, you cannot hear them at all - no grunts, no foot steps.So basically the devs went overboard on Spirit nerfs? Not surprised.
Oh good to know, I was wondering. I just tried Stridor for the first time and I was like this perks sucks. Thanks
Honestly I had assumed they worked this way from the get go rather than the way they were before. Almost every other speed modifier increases a killer/survivor's speed by adding 5% of 4m/s while the old modifier seems to have done it by multiplying the current speed by 1.05%. The only movement speed modifier I used pre-patch was the yakuyoke the few times I tried out gen grabbing though so I wouldn't notice the slight difference.