Myers movement speed increase
I was thinking it would be cool for Michael Myers to get 2% movement speed increase at tier 1 and 2. Would that be overpowered or would it be good?
I was thinking it would be cool for Michael Myers to get 2% movement speed increase at tier 1 and 2. Would that be overpowered or would it be good?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He has pwyf for this region but nobody really uses that so I guess.
Or they can buff PWYF so it only regresses if you hit a survivor, not if you miss.
I think he's good the way he is. His tier 3 is very powerful.
He's just fine. No need to increase his m/s.
I wouldn't mind if Myers in tier 1 was a 4.4 m/s Killer.
Tier 1 I can see. Why Tier 2?