Great Job on the game, but some improvements would be great
I want to thank the developers for working hard on the game. I'm not a big gamer, but when I got this game as a gift, my friend got me addicted to it. I just want to point out something that I have noticed lately and I thought I share in hopes improvements can be made.
Window box hit. I noticed when I jump out the window and I'm far enough the killer is able to still hit me. Anyway to shrink the window hit box down? Also, I notice in the new Oni killer that once he goes into his one hit mode, there's no cool-down on it. I know that it will go away when he picks the person up, but I think it would help if he had a cool-down maybe about 20 through 40 seconds.
That's all I can currently think of, but other than that the game is fun to play.
Comments