I want to download replay file
I want to see a replay even after the game is over. I want to remember and share cool play clips.
I want to see a replay even after the game is over. I want to remember and share cool play clips.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I too would like this feature, it's nice on Star Craft 2. Until then, Windows game bar records nicely, as does Radeon Relive.
I honestly think, that it should not be that hard to implement now with dedicated servers. Game is already a set of actions sent to server which can be saved and then replayed as done in SC2.
I love to watch myself from the other point of view when I play against some streamer (after the match ofc) and it is also helpful to improve and see where you made mistakes.
I would like that feature too...
Tbh this would make learning the game so much better.
Like how pro athletes watch replays of old games they were in to watch their mistakes and adapt.