When are the Chirstmas skins coming out?
My Yui needs more skins, she has nothing but ugly ones. Maybe a skirt. =)
My Yui needs more skins, she has nothing but ugly ones. Maybe a skirt. =)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think today they will release the ugly sweaters collection.
I can't really get past Yui's face :/
I want Dwight's elf outfit. The only real Christmasy outfit there is other than santa clown which are extremely rare anyways.
Supposedly sweaters will be today, Elf Dwight/Reindeer Huntress will be next week.
Via Leaks By Daylight.
I can’t wait for Jane to get her sweater! I love it when she gets stuff because she’s so fun to make outfits for.