does noed effect frenzy speed?

Comments

  • I believe so, as NOED just says it increases speed, not sets speed

  • Pretty sure it does not.

    You don't 1 hit down while in frenzy with NOED in effect , so you probably don't get the speed boost either.

  • @BigBubs said:

    Pretty sure it does not.

    You don't 1 hit down while in frenzy with NOED in effect , so you probably don't get the speed boost either.

    That's not necessarily because the perk doesn't work on Feral Frenzy at all though, it's just because attacks while in FF don't count as basic attacks.


  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/910380#Comment_910380

    That's not necessarily because the perk doesn't work on Feral Frenzy at all though, it's just because attacks while in FF don't count as basic attacks.

    OP never asked anything about basic attacks. He asked about the speed boost. I answered why the speed boost probably doesn't work either.

  • @BigBubs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/910448#Comment_910448

    OP never asked anything about basic attacks. He asked about the speed boost. I answered why the speed boost probably doesn't work either.

    I'm aware of that. You brought up basic attacks when you compared the NOED speed boost to the fact that NOED doesn't work with FF hits.

    I was pointing out that there's a reason for NOED not working on FF hits which has nothing to do with the perk or the power itself, but specifically with how FF hits are defined by the game as not being basic attacks. So the fact that it doesn't work on FF hits has no bearing on whether or not it would affect FF movement speed, which is the premise on which your conclusion was based.

  • @ocafghanistan

    Just tested this in a KYFs with Base-kit Feral Frenzy. Feral Frenzy is not given the exposed status effect NOR is it given a speed boost by NOEDs side effect.

    After using Feral Frenzy at both start and end points, I have concluded that there's no speed addition to Feral Frenzy due to The Legion ending at the same exact spot with NOED on and off.

    If you want video proof (if you don't believe me) than I can edit the videos and provide it to you...

    So no @KiraElijah NOED does not work on Feral Frenzy.