Devs, do you know about the Spirit bug?
Right now, if you are within the radius of terror of spirit and she throws the power you hear doing her power, this should not be so.
Right now, if you are within the radius of terror of spirit and she throws the power you hear doing her power, this should not be so.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors wanted a tell.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Devs: We've determined the audible wooshing to be a healthy/fun/counterplayable "feature" for the Spirit. Haha just kidding... unless 😏
This "characteristic" kills her completely.
I'm aware but I'm sure it makes the survivors that wanted her gutted happy. As a result I wouldn't be surprised if it stays. Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised if it was intentional after how misleading they were regarding the nurse.